|EMAIL US ABOUT THIS COURSE||BOOK NOW|
Target audience: all adults who support learners with speech and language difficulties in a mainstream setting: class teachers, support assistants, and SENCOs.
- Develop increased awareness of language difficulties
- Help teachers recognise learners who may have SLI (Specific Language Impairment)
- Develop understanding of what a speech and language friendly classroom looks like
- Support recognition of learners with language difficulties who would benefit from Teacher or Teaching Assistant led intervention
- Develop knowledge of how to plan differentiated activities for learners with SLI
This training covers:
- Session 1 - Thursday 11th October 2018, 1.15pm – 3.30pm
Recognising learners with speech and language needs
- Session 2 - Thursday 8th November 2018, 1.15 pm – 3.30 pm
- Session 3 - Thursday 6th December 2018, 1.15 pm – 3.30 pm
Recognising the barriers of speech and language difficulties in mathematics.