|EMAIL US ABOUT THIS COURSE||BOOK NOW|
Target audience: All adults who support learners with speech and language difficulties in a mainstream setting: class teachers, support assistants, and SENCOs.
This training aims to:
- Develop understanding of principles and pedagogy of the Talk for Writing approach
- Help teachers and support staff understand how these principles can be applied across the Early Years
- Explore ways to utilise this teaching tool to build effective communication and language with the children as well as to aid them in their accelerated writing development
This training covers:
- Session 1 - Thursday 27th September 2018, 4pm – 6pm
Deepening an understanding of the principles behind Talk for Writing through the use of literature and examples.
- Session 2 - Tuesday 30th November 2018, 4pm – 6pm
Identifying effective methods to support Talk for Writing in the early years classroom.
- Session 3 - Thursday 6th December 2018, 4pm – 6pm
Building resources to implement in your own classroom with support and guidance.