Cost: To be discussed as per request.
Programme Dates: An 8 week programme available on request. Please allow a minimum of two months lead-time.
TARGET AUDIENCE: All teachers aiming to develop solidly good classroom practice.
This programme aims to:
- develop participants’ ability to be life-long learners
- underline development with the most current research from education
- develop participants’ coaching skills
- identify and develop the ‘bundle of behaviours’ that indicates the difference between outstanding and good practitioners
- draw on securely research-evidenced feedback on what makes effective practice and CPD
- have a wider impact at the participant’s school
To be enrolled on the programme, participants must:
- have been teaching for two or more years
- be regularly judged as good and have the potential to develop to outstanding
- be given opportunities to share their learning from the programme and develop their skills within their school setting
|EMAIL US ABOUT THIS COURSE||BOOK NOW|