Cost: To be discussed as per request.
Programme Dates: A 6-8 week programme available on request. Please allow a minimum of two months lead-time.
TARGET AUDIENCE: All teachers aiming to develop solidly good classroom practice.
This programme aims to:
- support teachers in their development to secure solidly good practice on a daily basis
- blend a solid foundation of pedagogical understanding with practical ideas and strategies
- provide opportunities for regular observations of different practices to fully support participants’ understanding of what good practice looks like
- provide mentoring to support participants in making sustainable improvements to their practice
To be enrolled on the programme, participants must:
- have been teaching for two or more years
- be regularly judged as Requires Improvement, but, with support, could deliver solidly good practice
- be committed to their own development
|EMAIL US ABOUT THIS COURSE||BOOK NOW|